DataSkrive | Sportsbook Wire
A Sweet 16 matchup features the No. 6 seed USC Trojans (22-7) playing as 2.5-point favorites against the No. 7 seed Oregon Ducks (20-6) on Sunday at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. The NCAA Tournament contest tips off at 9:45 PM ET on TBS, with the winner moving on to the West Region bracket final.
On Saturday, the Trojans faced Drake and emerged victorious, 72-56. The Trojans were favored by 8 points and covered the spread while the teams combined to hit the under on the 134 point total.
Last time out, Chris Duarte scored 23 points as the Ducks earned a 95-80 win over Iowa on Monday. The teams combined to score 175 points to hit the over on the 150.5 point total by bookmakers, while the Ducks were 4.5-point underdogs and covered the spread.
Oregon at USC: Betting odds, spread and lines
Lines last updated at 6:45 PM ET on March 28, 2021.
- Money line: Oregon +120 (bet $100 to win $120) | USC -145 (bet $145 to win $100)
- Against the spread/ATS: Oregon +2.5 (-110) | USC -2.5 (-110)
- Over/Under: 138.5 (O: -110 | U: -110)
USC: Three things to know
- The Trojans points and rebounds leader is Evan Mobley. He puts up 16.5 points per game and grabs 8.8 rebounds. Tahj Eaddy is the top three-point shooter for the team, hitting 2.0 per game.
- The Trojans put up 6.8 more points per game (74.7) than the Ducks allow (67.9).
- USC is 19-2 overall and 15-0-1 against the spread when scoring more than 67.9 points.
Special College Basketball Betting Promo!
Oregon: Three things to know
- Duarte leads the Ducks scoring 17.0 points per game. Duarte paces the squad with a team-high 2.4 made three-pointers per game.
- The Ducks’ 75.1 points per game are 10.3 more points than the 64.8 the Trojans give up.
- Oregon has compiled a 19-3 overall record and a 12-0 ATS record in games where it scores more than 64.8 points.
Oregon at USC odds, betting lines, predictions and picks
USC 72, Oregon 69
The model and BetMGM are in agreement that the USC Trojans are the money line favorite in this game.
Against the spread (ATS)
The model projects the Trojans to win, just as MGM does, but the model favors them by just slightly more points, with USC winning by 3 vs. the line of 2.5 points.
The MGM point total for this matchup is slightly lower than the model projection, 141 to 138.5, putting the lean at the over on this total.
Additional college sports coverage from USA TODAY Sports Media Group:
Gannett may earn revenue from audience referrals to betting services. Newsrooms are independent of this relationship and there is no influence on news coverage.
Powered by Data Skrive