16th October 2020
- According to physicians: In Modarres Health Center in Tehran, all beds, even in the emergency situation ward, are filled with Coronavirus patients. One hundred and fifty clients have died due to Coronavirus in the previous month. The medical personnel are worn, and 220 staff members have contracted the infection.
- At least 25 clients died in Beheshti Healthcare facility in Qom on Wednesday.
- The Coronavirus fatalities in Quchan in the previous 10 days is more than 60 individuals.
- President of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences: All cities of East Azerbaijan are in the red and Ultra-red state. (ISNA, October 16, 2020)
- Guv of Neyshabur: The Coronavirus deaths are equal in the city and the countryside. Out of 8,000 Coronavirus patients, 20% need hospitalization. (ILNA, October 15, 2020)
- Head of Ibn Sina Nurabad Hospital in Lorestan: The 3rd wave is more fatal than the previous ones, the ICU ward is full, and we see Coronavirus patients die every day. (Mehr news firm, October 15, 2020)
The People’s Mojahedin Company of Iran (PMOI/MEK) announced on Friday, October 16, 2020, that the Coronavirus death toll in 458 cities had gone beyond 124,800. The number of victims in Tehran is 29,941, Khorasan Razavi 9,350, Isfahan 6,519, Mazandaran 5,622, Gilan 4,861, East Azerbaijan 4,423, West Azerbaijan 3,487, Alborz 3,418, Hamedan 3,313, Fars 3,271, Kermanshah 2,738, Kurdistan 2,231, Kerman 1,913, Yazd 1,721, Ardabil 1,438, Qazvin 1,218, Zanjan 1,185, and South Khorasan 944.
Secretariat of the National Council of Resistance of Iran (NCRI)
October 16, 2020