We have actually finished 5 weeks of the 2020 NFL season, and injuries are beginning to take their toll for some groups. The Cleveland Browns have a big divisional match organized this Sunday versus the Pittsburgh Steelers, however star wideout Odell Beckham Jr. has really missed out on the last number of days due to an illness and Jarvis Landry missed out on Wednesday and Thursday’s session with hip/rib injuries. If that’s not bad enough, starting quarterback Baker Mayfield was likewise a limited person all week due to a chest injury.
The Browns are not the only group managing a number of injuries entering into Week 6, as Dalvin Cook will be out for the Minnesota Vikings today, and the Jacksonville Jaguars are also in risk of not having a number of their finest players for their matchup with the Detroit Lions. There is great news this week, however, as Atlanta Falcons star wideout Julio Jones will be back in action. Listed below, you can discover all the information you could want when it pertains to each group’s injury report in Week 6. This will be continually upgraded throughout the day, and all chances are courtesy of William Hill Sportsbook.Ravens: DT Derek Wolfe(neck/concussion) DOUBTFUL; WR Miles Boykin(thigh), DB Anthony Levine Sr.(abdominal areas), WR Chris Moore(thigh), CB Marcus Peters (thigh), DB Jimmy Smith (knee ), G Tire Phillips(shoulder), OT Ronnie Stanley(shoulder)QUESTIONABLE Eagles: S Marcus Epps(rib), WR DeSean Jackson(hamstring ), WR Alshon Jeffery(foot), T Lane Johnson(ankle), CB Avonte Maddox(ankle), G Matt Pryor(health issue), POUND Duke Riley(rib)OUT; CB Darius Slay (concussion )QUESTIONABLE The Ravens do n’t have the exact same injury bug the Eagles do, however there are a number of noteworthy injuries to watch on. Peters was a limited person in practice today and head coach John Harbaugh wasn’t inquired about his status for Sunday. Harbaugh similarly stated it’s a possibility Moore will be on the active lineup for Sunday
Mills will get a second consecutive start at cornerback in area of Maddox. The Eagles are banged up dealing with the No. 1 defense in the NFL. Washington at Giants( -2.5 )The huge news coming out of Washington on Friday is that Pro Bowl offending guard Brandon Scherff is back from harmed reserve and will use Sunday. The other lineup relocation was that cornerback Greg Stroman was placed on IR with a foot injury
. The Giants might be losing out on 2 crucial gamers on both sides of the ball today, as Lawrence and Slayton are doubtful to wear on Sunday. Jabrill Peppers was removed the injury report, which is great news for New york city. Browns at Steelers( -3.5 )Browns: S Ronnie Harrison Jr.(concussion), S Karl Joseph(hamstring), POUND Jacob Phillips (knee), G Wyatt Teller (calf)OUT; WR Odell Beckham Jr. (disease), WR Jarvis Landry(hip/ribs), QB Baker Mayfield(chest), DE Olivier Vernon(groin), DT Larry Ogunjobi(abdominal location), P Jamie Gillan(groin)DOUBTFUL Steelers: WR Diontae Johnson( back ), OG David DeCastro( abs)OUT The Browns have a shopping list of injuries Sunday, nevertheless the most significant one is Mayfield. Head coach Kevin Stefanski said Mayfield is”trending in the best direction,”nevertheless the Browns will beware with their franchise quarterback. Beckham is likewise”doing better”and Landry is”progressing
,”however Stefanski hinted he needs to
n’t miss out on Sunday’s showdown. Kicker Cody Parkey is the Browns ’em ergency punter in case Gillan is out. If Mayfield can’t go, Case Keenum would remain in line to begin and Cleveland doesn’t have a 3rd quarterback on the active lineup. For the Steelers, Johnson tried to give it a go at practice on Thursday as a restricted individual, however then sat
out again on Friday. He will be inactive for Pittsburgh’s big divisional face-off on Sunday. This might recommend another substantial performance from Week 5’s breakout WR Chase Claypool. Akins is the most noteworthy name on the injury report for the Texans, as the No. 2 tight end will be a game-time choice. Laremy Tunsil( shoulder )was a total individual in practice Friday, so he’ll play Sunday
- The Titans used Tuesday, however A.J. Brown, Jonnu Smith, Jadeveon Clowney, Malcolm Butler, Johnathan Joseph, and Taylor Lewan did not get an injury classification and will play Sunday. All practiced completely Friday. While the Bears have three gamers who are doubtful for Sunday’s match against the Panthers, all 3 existed at practice on Friday. The Panthers enter Week 6 riding a three-game win streak even without star running back Christian McCaffrey, but they deal with a formidable force in the Bears this Sunday. Carolina’s defense stays in hazard of missing two cornerbacks and one of its starting wide receivers too. Defensive end Brian Burns, who has been nursing a concussion, was not provide a computer game classification, so he appears set to play. Newbie pass-rusher Yetur Gross-Matos was put on injured reserve with a high ankle sprain while upseting lineman Tyler Larsen was put on the COVID/reserve list. Broncos: WR K.J.
- Hamler(hamstring ), POUND Jeremiah Attaochu(quad)OUT; RB Melvin Gordon III(illness), TE Noah Fant(ankle), NT Mike Purcell (knee), QB Drew Lock (shoulder
)QUESTIONABLE Patriots: WR Julian Edelman(knee ), OL Shaq Mason(calf ), Isaiah Wynn(calf ), DL Adam Butler( shoulder) DOUBTFUL Lock appears on track to make his return Sunday for Denver, nevertheless Brett Rypien will start at quarterback if he’s out. Gordon is the best enigma for Sunday, as he missed practice due to a non-COVID-19 health issue. Gordon was charged Tuesday night with DUI and speeding, but this lost out on practice is not linked to the incident. Phillip Lindsay will begin at running back if Gordon can’t go. Broncos head coach Vic Fangio stated Fant is “50-50”
for Sunday. Friday’s practice report as an estimate for the Patriots given that they did not practice after closing their facility due to a beneficial COVID-19 test. All gamers that were doubtful were restricted individuals Thursday. A.J. Green(hamstring)was not given an injury designation so he’ll be excellent togo for
Sunday. Tate hasn’t been included much in Cincinnati’s offense this year, so the Bengals can manage to have him miss a week.The Colts will count on Trey Burton and Jack Doyle to make up for the loss of Alie-Cox, who didn’t practice throughout the week. Alie-Cox logged 21 snaps Sunday playing through the injury. Leonard lost out on recently’s computer game with the groin concern and isn’t expected to play Sunday after missing practice all week. Houston also didn’t practice Friday. Falcons at Vikings( -4 )Falcons: DE Takk McKinley (groin), S Jaylinn Hawkins(concussion)OUT; DE John Cominsky(illness)QUESTIONABLE Vikings: RB Dalvin Cook(groin), WR K.J. Osborn(hamstring), CB Kris Boyd(hamstring), OG Dru Samia(wrist )OUT; CB Holton Hill(foot)DOUBTFUL While the Falcons will
lose out on McKinley and Hawkins on Sunday, the big news is that Julio Jones will be prepared to play. The star wideout missed out on practice on Wednesday and Thursday, however went back to
the field on Friday as a minimal person. He did not have a computer game designation , so he will be prepared togo vs. Minnesota. The Vikings get in Week 6 quite banged up, and the big story here is that Cook will not have the ability to dress due to his groin injury. Alexander Mattison need to take over in the backfield , and he hurried for 24 backyards on 3 brings last week versus the Seattle Seahawks. Lions( -3) at Jaguars If Ragnow can’t select the Lions, a choice is to set off Joe Dahl from hurt reserve and have him play center. Dahl went back to practice today as head coach Matt Patricia mentioned he”looked pretty good.”Adrian Peterson(health problem)was not offered an injury category.
- Chark missed practice all week due to his ankle injury, and is officially kept in mind as doubtful. In great news for the Jaguars, fellow wideout Laviska Shenault returned to practice after losing out on Wednesday’s session due to a hamstring injury and does not have an injury classification for Sunday’s computer game. Jets: QB Sam Darnold (shoulder ), T Mekhi Becton (shoulder) DOUBTFUL; OL Alex Lewis (shoulder), CB Bless
- Austin(calf), DL John Franklin-Myers(foot ), WR Breshad Perriman(ankle ), DL Quinnen Williams (hamstring)QUESTIONABLE Dolphins: DE Shaq Lawson(shoulder), TE Durham Smythe(knee), POUND Kyle Van Noy (groin) QUESTIONABLE
The banged up Jets stated Darnold was uncertain for Sunday, even though they did admit he wouldn’t play in Week 6 previously this week– so who comprehends what’s going on there. Joe Flacco stays in line to start. Flacco will get a top pass-catching choice back in Perriman, as he’s anticipated to play and will not be limited. Becton will go through tests Saturday before the Jets make a final determination on his status. The Dolphins have three
gamers who are noted as uncertain, nevertheless all 3 were minimal individuals in practice on Friday, which bodes well for them. King lastly went back to practice Friday as a limited individual, but head coach Matt LaFleur said he’ll be
a”game-time decision.”Josh Jackson and Darrius Shepherd will be in line for returner duties with Ervin out. The secret for the Packers is Pro Bowl receiver Davante Adams will bet the first time considered that Week 2 as he stayed two games with a hamstring injury. Nose take on Kenny Clark also didn’t have an injury designation and will play Sunday. For the Buccaneers, Chris Godwin makes his go back to the lineup after not receiving an injury category. Godwin has in fact missed out on the past 2 video games with a hamstring injury. Mike Evans(ankle)was limited in practice all week and will play, and the extremely exact same chooses Scotty Miller(hip/groin ). LeSean McCoy(ankle)likewise
- . Fournette and Davis will be game-time choices. The Rams don’t have numerous injuries to begin with, nevertheless Kiser was a total individual in Friday’s practice. Kiser just missed a video game with the groin injury. Notification Jimmy Garoppolo is not on the injury report? The 49ers starting quarterback(ankle) is exceptional to select Sunday’s face-off with the Rams after being benched last week. Garoppolo completely took part in practice Friday. Moseley requires to be exceptional to go prohibiting an issue, per 49ers head coach Kyle Shanahan. Browns : TBA Steelers: TBA Analysis to come.Cardinals: TBA Cowboys: TBA Analysis to come.